ROI Data & Advanced Analytics
A new level of insights.
Search engine marketing. Online banners. Social marketing. Newsletters. TalentBrew Career Sites. Our metrics analyst teams can build a complete picture of your media presence and your results from a wide range of sources. We start by defining your goals – whether it’s building awareness in a new market, driving sales, measuring the quality of your applicants or hitting certain ROI targets. And we deliver actionable reporting, tailored to your needs. It’s more than just media-to-media comparisons – it’s a detailed analysis. You’ll be able to prove your ROI by seeing what specific tactics are working the best, which creative resonates most and where your customers, candidates and applications are coming from. And we have teams of experts in every channel that continually optimize your marketing based on the metrics and results that are important to you.
Redefine what your data can do.
Our suite of tracking products gives you the information you need to make informed decisions about your specific efforts. From simple ad conversion metrics to customer acquisition costs (CAC) or cost per hire (CPH), we can take you deep into the numbers. Merging your data with ours can even reveal the nuances of your most active customers and best talent. You’ll be able to parse your media spend lead-to-customer ratio, customer value, time to hire and quality of application. And you can always access our intuitive, self-service Metrics Gateway, giving you on-demand measurements of your performance – 24/7.
- Measure multiple touchpoints along the customer and career candidate journey – giving you unparalleled line of sight into user behavior
- View results from different angles using custom attribution models
- Capture customers and career candidates through cross‐device conversion tracking – measuring when people start on one device and end on another
- Know if your display ads are being seen with ad viewability metrics
- Lighten your teams’ workload and leave the number-crunching and analysis to us