- Regular Full-Time
At Firstbird, a Radancy company, we connect people with their vocations and companies worldwide with suitable candidates through our digital employee referral program. With us, employees become brand ambassadors, and referrals become a company’s most successful recruiting channel.
We’re well on our way to revolutionizing the world of recruitment, and we're growing fast! With more and more exciting enterprise customers introducing Firstbird as their global employee referral program of choice, we’re looking for a passionate reinforcement to help us roll out these complex global implementation projects.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
We are looking for a new team member who ensures that we transform strategic product decisions into continuously released software; bridging the gap between product management and engineering, working on a daily basis with our engineering teams and maximizing their impact on our product roadmap.
As a Technical Product Manager / Product Owner, you will:
- Collaborate with engineering leadership on backlogs, release strategies, specifications & requirements, ensuring continuous improvement of our referral product
- Be responsible for the execution of our product roadmap across the product delivery lifecycle from specifications requirements to the release of new functionality
- Bridge the gap between strategic product management and engineering, and be the first point of contact for engineers and technical stakeholders
- Work with product management, UI, and UX designers, delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Someone with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the software environment and 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (Scrum Product Owner, Agile Product Owner, Technical Product Manager, etc.)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile software development environment
- A strong communicator who understands and can abstract complex technical information and enjoys digging into the details of product initiatives
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on mentality; we are still a start-up at heart; getting your hands dirty is part of the job
- Technical knowledge about SaaS applications; we do not require an engineering background but an understanding of foundational concepts such as:
- APIs/XML Feeds/Webhooks
- Domain driven design
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency and empowerment through our organization
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you canwork productively –therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have
- We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture
- Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing –as long as Covid-19 doesn't thwart our plans!)
- A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world
- Social commitment is important to us and we therefore recently introduced sharing days –you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work
- You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.