- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Account Executive to take an active role in multiple, high profile social media accounts; to deliver best-in-class project outcomes, and work with the wider team of social and comms specialists to ensure the smooth running of relationships with your clients.
Working at Radancy means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our office (1-2 days a week) near Battery Park, Manhattan. The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible. Radancy’s social team is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team. We continue to work with renowned organizations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights. As part of the team, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers and ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Play a key part in helping our Account Directors manage our high profile accounts
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the account.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, creativity and collaboration are keys to success.
- Ability to manage projects, be organized and set clear priorities.
- 1-3 years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- 1+ years of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous experience developing content and social strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tools (Meltwater, Spreadfast, Sprout Social Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.