- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
We are seeking a Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer with an excellent technical understanding of this domain and at several years of experience. You’re able to test large scale software systems and microservices with minimal and changing requirements. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Work with offshore automation team
- Automate test scenarios using Selenium
- Handle changes and conduct smoke/regression tests
- Report bugs and issues in the tested software
- Report daily status to the test lead
Requirements for consideration:
- Experience in Protractor, NodeJS, Jasmine framework .
- Good hands on experience on Jenkins (or any CI/CD tool).
- Docker experience - good to have
- Experience in API automation testing.
- Basic Shell scripting understanding is an add on.
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
- Database background
- 2+ years experience
As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.