- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
As a Digital Strategist, you will manage our largest client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles at Radancy that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
This is a Director-level position. As the primary owner of your client you'll be expected to anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase our value and the reputation of . You’ll be continually seeking innovative, solutions to our clients’ recruitment marketing needs, and crafting strategies for implementing those solutions.
- The Digital Strategist works directly with clients to define and distill their goals, create success metrics, and communicate those to all supporting teams at .
- You will lead the integration or sale of our proprietary career site software as a central part of your clients’ digital will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy.
- You will provide thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- As the client advocate, you will ensure our digital strategy delivery and support teams are working together to prevent or resolve support issues quickly.
- The Digital Strategist is responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to .
- You'll be responsible for ownership of client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- As a senior member of Account Services, you'll be expected to mentor Account Executives and Account Directors, and lead exercises designed to connect with and educate members of other teams throughout Radancy.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in technical account or project management, with a keen understanding of digital landscape; experience working with a technology SaaS is highly preferred
- Proven background in account service and strategy related to digital software and marketing (SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, etc.). Experience cross-selling, up-selling or cold calling is a big plus
- Must have demonstrated success managing large, complex customer engagements, and an ability to understand and manage client expectations
- Excellent communication skills - including great phone presence, outstanding documentation and follow-up capabilities, and exceptional grammar – are required
- Must be able to take ownership of assigned clients and be comfortable working with a wide variety clients and personalities
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues and risks, as deemed necessary
- Ability to prioritize and manage work on critical project timelines
- Must be an independent, self-starter and able to prosper in a fluid work environment
- Experience working in a high growth environment
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.