- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Ready to brainstorm big ideas and transform our brand? Good. Because the Radancy internal brand team develops bold, strategic solutions that define us as an industry tech leader. Here, you’ll work with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters and Content Marketers to imagine all the creative possibilities to deliver our innovative brand. Help us shape the conversation and create connections that count with our clients.
A purpose-driven organization doing meaningful work, we are the global talent technology leader, and our unified platform, augmented by rich data and deep industry expertise, is revolutionizing how the world’s largest companies attract and hire the talent they need.
As an experienced Copywriter on our internal brand team, you’ll work collaboratively in our fast-paced environment to bring our technology, brand and culture to life across all types of media. Working with the Marketing, Product, Recruitment and Sales teams, you’ll brainstorm big ideas and distill robust content and research into unique concepts and compelling long and short-form executions. From polishing marketing collateral to creating dynamic social, video and interactive content, you’ll be involved in it all.
We’re an ideal environment for those organized, self-driven writers who can come up with a great idea, but who also get excited about collaborating on the little things it takes to execute a brand flawlessly.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the creative department
- Create original, polished, compelling content while consistently applying brand tone across all media
- Ideate and see projects through all aspects of delivery, from concept to completion
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product, Recruitment, Copy and Design to ensure objectives, milestones and deadlines are met
- Participate in creative concepting sessions in collaboration with Art Directors and ACDs/CDs
- Envision how your content works across channels such as websites, social media, digital advertising, interactive experiences, video, reports and blogs
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, and identify and address problems
- Write compelling copy that appeals to your targeted audience
- Follow an established brand voice
- Understand and develop creative rationales for a variety of projects
- Have the desire and ability to stay on top of industry trends
- 3-5 years of experience writing for an agency or in-house marketing/brand team
- Demonstrated creative ability and strong writing and conceptual skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Samples of your creative work
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.