- Regular Full-Time
Purpose of Position:
AIA Worldwide is the London office of a global talent marketing company that combines creativity and technology to help some of the world’s largest and best known organisations attract the best talent. Globally, we purchase more recruitment focused media than any other company. The media we plan, buy and measure, combined with over 117m apply clicks through our TalentBrew recruitment website software (used by over 300 of the world’s leading companies) means we have exceptional insight into candidate behavior to support our media planning and buying decisions.
As the digital media landscape continues to evolve, and we continue to grow at pace, we’re looking to expand our performance media team. You’ll need experience (gained agency side) with paid search, paid social and / or programmatic planning and buying. Whether you’ve recently started your career in performance media or are a seasoned senior professional, we’d like to hear from you as we’re recruiting at all levels.
You'll get to work with some of the world's most recognised brands and play a key role in managing paid media campaigns. You'll analyse data, execute campaign strategies, assess marketing performance and work with a team of creative and innovative professionals.
What does a great Performance Media Manager do?
Depending on your specific specialism, your responsibilities may include…
- Working closely with the Client Services and Metrics teams to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, social media promotions and programmatic campaigns are driving towards client goals.
- Account Management on ad platforms (natively and through third party software) for PPC media such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and job aggregators.
- Manage campaigns based on basic KPIs such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI actions.
- Create, categorise and refine keyword lists and targeting to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client websites and / or jobs.
- Implement bidding strategies and effective keyword management using third party software using metrics data.
- Monitor, revise and conduct ad and landing page tests.
- Analyse and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, pacing, timeline, budget, deliverables, and performance reporting.
- Format and prepare reports for clients, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint slides.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimisations.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Experience in paid search, paid social and / or programmatic, managing significant budgets.
- Exceptional mathematical capability.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- A customer service focus and the ability to work both with a team and independently are a necessity.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyse, summarise, and present data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to shift priorities and budgets quickly.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with forecasting, pacing, tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics.
- Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor and / Facebook Ads Manager.
- Google AdWords Certification a plus, but not required.
- Experience in the recruitment space is highly preferred, although not required.
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary that matches your level of experience, generous benefits that include a contributory pension scheme and healthcare, as well as the chance to actually put your digital ideas into practice. You’ll also enjoy a great, open working environment, a brilliant office location with panoramic terrace views of London and an on-site artisan café / restaurant.