- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our development team as Technical Product Manager, Data.
The Radancy Data Engineering team builds data products that facilitate data across Radancy's software product suite. The team is responsible for ETLs that provide reliable output to many internal and external stakeholders with a high degree of integrity.
In addition, the Data Engineering team builds the Radancy Metrics Gateway, a customer facing data visualization platform where customers log in to see their real time media ROI and related metrics.
Why Join Us?
- Work with large scale data in real time. Building data products is the future, and this role will interface with engineering, data science, data analysts, and other stakeholders to bring insights to media campaigns that prove the value of our technology platform
- Chance to Build Something Revolutionary. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is also a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that millions of people are positively impacted by.
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
Who we are looking for:
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to build enterprise-grade software off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Loves experiments and rapid prototyping
- Comfortable talking with everyone from data engineers to customers
- Identify Opportunities: Actively identifying opportunities to improve product KPIs - whatever helps us to grow and improve!
- Product Vision: Drive product vision - ownership over and definition of the product roadmap, working closely with the VP of Product, articulating product strategy for development needs
- Product Culture: Institute product culture - advocacy for the role of Product in an organization, and close communication and collaboration with teams across departments
- Engagement: Get your hands dirty - we're a small team and we have a lot of work ahead of us so you’ll need to be excited to roll up your sleeves and help the team in any way you can.
- Tell the story: Use data to explain results to customers in a way they can contextualize without technical know-how. Understand what data insights are necessary and make sure they are at the forefront of a customer’s mind when they are interfacing with the data visualization product.
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of product management experience, preferably in data engineering or data visualization software products
- Experience developing software SaaS products and technologies
- Experience working with technologies like Tableau, GCP and AWS, Looker, SQL Server
Experience in product management, with a strong track record working with engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout
- Collaborate with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods and set reasonable timelines
- Experience working in AdTech is a plus
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.