- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
As a Content Strategist, you will collaborate closely with Content Marketing to build content concepts that reflect Radancy brand pillars. You will have the opportunity to create imaginative, original, and fresh messaging that is in line with the client’s long-term social strategy. The Strategist owns the story, so you will be able to leverage your creativity in communicating ‘the how’ and ‘the why’ of each story to the client. As the social subject matter expert, you will also utilize your expertise and best practices to help gain concept approval and ensure the ongoing direction and execution of the client’s social strategy.
The Content Strategist will drive customer satisfaction by ensuring consistent delivery of content materials stays in line with brand guidelines and expectations.
Why join us? Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by! You will have an opportunity to make an impact on the content and social media strategies of so many large, well-known companies. Joining Radancy gives you an opportunity to work and collaborate with a team of driven, high performers who love delivering great work and support each other every day.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Content Concept Ideation: Collaborate with Content Marketers on best practices for creating stories that resonate with candidate audiences
- Concept Proposal Presentation: Flesh out ideations and build them into a deck that is presented to the client for their concept approval
- Social Strategy Ownership: Ensure the ongoing direction and execution of client's social strategy by reviewing proposals, ensuring story concepts, post types, ads, and creative assets align to overall client goals while suggesting new and next ideas to keep content fresh and competitive
- Media Allocation Recommendations: Set the monthly budget allocations for each story and for each platform; work with Media Traders to ensure monthly spends are pacing well
- New Client Launches: Collaborate with Sales and Account teams on new opportunities for clients and assist in the pitch and presentation of our service offerings; develop custom social strategy tailored for the new client
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5+ years of content marketing experience including content development, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics and KPIs
- Familiarity/experience with social media scheduling and distribution tools (Spreadfast, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Khoros)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead recommendations based on statistics, performance data, and best practices; You are ready to dive in and seek to make an immediate impact
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous copywriting experience and/or working in a digital marketing agency are not required, but nice to have
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.