- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
As a Content Strategist you will support business development in the sales and strategic positioning of our content offering. You will serve as a content and social media subject matter expert in initial client contact and sales presentations as well as oversee the management and executions of enterprise clients’ social strategies.
- Work with content, creative, brand, media and account teams to help define client challenges and goals and to develop strategic, creative content solutions that meet those goals
- Build content strategies that connect to clients’ strategic objectives, leverage content marketing and social promotion strategies
- Support business development as the initial client contact for content offering sales and proposals
- Overarching strategy development and senior level contact for clients with $500k+ budgets
- Ensure Radancy’s software suite is strategically utilized on a consistent basis, whenever applicable – whether as a destination, through creation of content pages or job content, etc.
- Ensure and maintain proper alignment with existing brand standards and strategic goals
- Collaborate with other departments to create holistic, integrated content strategies
- Conduct ongoing research and performance analyses to help formulate ideas and drive effective creative/content while staying ahead of best practices, trends and new innovations in design, content generation/development and technology
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment advertising and marketing
- Previous writing experience, preferably in advertising/digital marketing
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote and Powerpoint
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.