- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
The Analytics Solutions Manager will be responsible for supporting account teams with the strategic direction, planning and deployment of Radancy's metrics capabilities. This leader will direct the strategy, planning and deployment of best practices across the metrics offering to achieve client and business objectives, in close partnership with Radancy's account and product teams.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Understand and effectively communicate value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Champion best practices for the offering and provide insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality.
Strategy & Planning:
- Intake brief from account teams and lead discovery to develop metrics proposals ensuring sound strategy, architecture, data inputs, etc.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert on analytics platform, campaign/reporting methodologies and third party tracking knowledge to support pre-sales efforts for existing clients and new business.
- Evaluate requests for SOP exceptions, liaise with field leaders on requirements, success measures and approvals
- Oversee and provide insight during implementation to ensure the solution developed meets the requirements of the SOW.
- Interface with sales, account, and media teams to respond to RFPs, build strategic campaign plans, communicate service offerings in partnership with product marketing and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
- In coordination with Director, Media Science and VP, Platform Implementation; support coordination of offering, best practices and client support with global teams
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Partner with Director, Media Science to deliver regular sessions to share and learn new methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or Advertising is a plus)
- 3-5 years of customer consulting/client facing experience with the ability to simplify complex concepts and speak to customers with varying levels of analytics knowledge.
- 3-5 years of internet advertising experience with strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising. Previous advertising agency experience is a plus.
- Ability to deliver client-facing presentations in an educational and compelling manner
- Experience with , Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
Platforms & Certifications:
- Experience with a variety of primary analytic platforms, including Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick), Google Ads certifications are a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, ) and manipulation of data sets
- Specific knowledge of recruitment industry metrics and reporting (preferred)
- Knowledge of ATS systems and data integrations (preferred)
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to distill complex concepts
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a get-it-done now start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.