When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll support digital solutions and next-generation products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry/Mid Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 8
- Multi-tasker 9
- Organized 9
- Proactive 8
- Problem-solver 10
- Self-starter 7
- Digitally savvy
- Good listener
- Relationship expertise
- Sense of humor
- Team player
Pay attention to detail and you will not fail.Brandon, Product Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Radancy thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for customer-focused, results-driven Integration Specialists to join our Global Customer Support Team. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter with demonstrated problem solving and support skills to deliver accurate and prompt technical support within Radancy’s unified platform. Our Integration Specialists apply a consultative approach to diagnosing and resolving issues with both internal and external clients in a fast paced, technology environment.
What does a great Integration Specialist do?
- Complete vendor configuration and integrations, as required, to effectively support Radancy's software products, primarily our Programmatic AdTech offering
- Ability to manage and monitor data flow between various internal systems
- Work closely with Customer Support Specialists to troubleshoot and resolve escalated job feed issues
- Provide technical consultation to support staff, internal teams, and customers to aid in determining data integration solutions best suited for their needs
- Provide technical support and oversight for migration of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) data into Radancy's platform
- Document incident findings to help build data quality knowledge base
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, data migrations, user applications and quality assurance testing as needed
- Facilitate communication between developers and stakeholders to maintain best practices and meet expected timelines for complex or escalated projects
- Create and/or assist with software technical documentation as needed
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or similar from accredited college or university
- 1 - 3 years technical support experience, including supporting and troubleshooting software applications
- 1 or more years in Programmatic media a plus
- Analytical thinking skills in relation to customer metrics (understanding implementation and support within product offerings)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, messages, and other communications
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems, seeking help when necessary
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and concepts
- Experience gathering project requirements and writing functional & technical specs
- Experience with structured data formats such as XML and JSON
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
About our Location
Atlanta OfficeView Map