TMP Worldwide was thrilled to be the only recruitment advertising agency selected to present at the 46th American Society for Healthcare Human Resource Administration (ASHHRA) Conference and Exhibition in Tampa, Florida on September 27th.
Kathleen Shaw, RN, Vice President of Client Strategy of the TMP Health Care Group, and Steve Ehrlich, Global Vice President, Client Development, co-presented How to Use Social Media to Empower Your Workforce. Their session was well received by a packed room and engaged audience. Attendees commented on how pleased they were to discover innovative and cost effective solutions to enhance not only their recruitment efforts, but also improve internal communication with employees via the use of social media.
In addition to presenting, TMP Worldwide offered ASHHRA attendees the chance to win a multitude of cool prizes by participating in a one-of-a-kind digital game. THE GAM3 allowed participants to complete a scavenger hunt using their smart phones. The buzz was tremendous, as you can see from the video of one of the prize winners, Adaya Viera from Florida Hospital - Celebration.
A number of prizes were offered by participating exhibitors, and the proud winners of THE GAM3 are:
- TMP Worldwide Grand Prize — Nancy Evolga, Bert Fish Medical Center
- Rapid Financial — Adaya Viera, Florida Hospital Celebration
- Indeed.com — Renee Thigpen, NCH Healthcare System
- Skill Survey — Sherry Lemen, University Community Hospital
- HealthECareers — Jennifer Morris, Medical Center of Plano
- Taleo — Dean Varga, Cedars Sinai (LA)
If you would like to learn more, please contact Tracy Monsour at Tracy.Monsour@tmp.com.