- Waltham, MA
- Regular Full-Time
Primarily focusing on TMP’s CRM and CMS offerings, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring assigned products are properly communicated to all appropriate parties - from sales to account service to client users themselves. This includes field/sales documentation, training materials, release note delivery, competitive analysis and overall collection of client feedback. In addition, the PMM will serve as a subject matter expert to the company on CRM and specific functionality included.
About the job:
- Ensure all product documentation related to the product(s) are completed and updated on an as-needed basis. This includes: proposals/legal contracts, field-facing implementation guides, sales sheets/FAQS, and billing instructions.
- Manage field queries on functionality/feature/enhancement/strategy questions
- Gather information on regular intervals on product satisfaction/client needs via meetings with Account Services, Sales and/or Client Users and Prospects
- Hold expert-level knowledge of CRM-related functionality (email marketing, SMS marketing, etc.) and assist field and Product Team as needed
- Maintain a series constantly updated competitive analysis documents that can be easily accessed on demand by the field.
- Constantly gather competitive information from the field, web research/webinars, and any other means necessary to keep abreast of the competitive landscape.
- Maintain a running list of enhancement requests/ideas that will be considered as future roadmap additions
- Create and deliver internal and external training presentations as needed
- Partner with Marketing to identify and properly convey CRM’s value proposition(s)
- Communicate to the field on release(s)
- Own major release communications (what is included, value, implementation steps, etc.)
- Work with Product Marketing Manager (Definition) and Product Manager assigned to specific project to ensure vision and scope of functionality is understood
Requirements for consideration:
- 2+ years of related Product and/or Marketing experience
- CRM / email marketing experience / recruitment advertising experience preferred
- Including knowledge of OFFCP, GDPR and other legal/compliance/security considerations related to CRM, data collection and marketing
- Excellent presentation skills with Proven skills in PowerPoint/Presentation development
- Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences
- Ability to work with business owners/stakeholders
- Knowledge of web analytics and project management tools
What’s on offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . .
Based out of New York or Chicago
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.