- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the Radancy technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable and evolving platform, continually drive innovation, and work on projects to support the recruitment needs for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
Why Join Us?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Entrepreneurial and startup-minded - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Loves experiments and rapid prototyping
- Thrives on finding product value within ambiguity
- Comfortable talking with everyone from data engineers to customers; ability to foster collaborative feedback from various stakeholders including product marketing and make assertive decisions for the betterment of the product
- Identify Opportunities: Actively identify opportunities to improve product KPIs - whatever helps us to grow and improve!
- Product Strategy: Drive product strategy and own the product roadmap by working closely with the Director of Product, CRM and articulating product strategy for development needs
- Product Culture: Institute product culture - be an advocate for the role of Product in an organization, and closely collaborate cross functionally
- Engagement: Get your hands dirty - we're a small team and we have a lot of work ahead of us so you’ll need to be excited to roll up your sleeves and help the team in any way you can.
- Tell the story: Use data to explain results to customers and other stakeholders in a way they can contextualize without technical know-how. Understand what drives marketing campaigns KPIs and build features to meet customer objectives
- Evangelize the product: Be the face of the product internally and externally; get our engineering teams excited by bringing a clarity of vision to the product direction and our customer success and accounts teams the support they need to deliver results to our customers through the product
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical (or related) field plus 4+ years of Technical Product experience
- A track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout; an ability and excitement around showcasing this
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Experience developing software SaaS products and technologies
- Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences
- Expert ability in hunting product opportunities, eliminating feature gaps, requirements gathering, story writing, data analysis, process analysis, testing implementation, and change management
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Ability to work with business owners/stakeholders
- Naturally curious and inquisitive nature, and unrelenting desire to learn and master industry knowledge or product management skills
- Experience working with technologies such as MongoDB, Postgres, Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch
- CRM / recruitment advertising experience a huge plus
What we offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . . .
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.