- Regular Full-Time
We’re well on our way to revolutionizing the world of recruitment, and we're growing fast! With more and more exciting enterprise customers introducing Firstbird as their global employee referral program of choice, we’re looking for a passionate reinforcement to help us roll out these complex global implementation projects.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
We are looking for a new team member who will ensure an efficient implementation process including the coordination of the technical integrations.
In this role you will support our Customer Success Managers in various implementation projects for our more complex medium-sized and large international customers, from the signing of the contract right through to the go-live. Project coordination, consulting skills, and the ability to coordinate technical topics between HR and IT are highly sought after for this position. The various stakeholders from both our customers and Firstbird (for example, ATS integration, account set-up) must be proactively managed for a successful launch.
As an Implementation Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning of the entire implementation project for our Customer Success Managers
- Consultancy and coordination of the technical integrations between Firstbird and existing applicant tracking systems
- Interfacing to our internal integrations team
- Coordination of all meetings with the respective stakeholders
- Managing project deadlines and taking according measures
- Project controlling and monitoring
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT related project coordination
- Preferably completed (business) studies
- Structured, analytical, and independent way of working
- Basic understanding of and affinity to information technology
- High self-motivation and service orientation
- Strong communication skills with business English (fluent) and German skills (mother tongue)
WHAT WE OFFER
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency and empowerment through our organization
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have
- We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts
- You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture
- Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking – as long as Covid-19 doesn't thwart our plans!)
- A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world
- Social commitment is important to us and we therefore recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work
- You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.