As an Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategies and software solutions are executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of project management. You’ll employ technologies and services that deliver on our clients’ business goals. And your work will help change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only role in TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Junior
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Account Executive at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail-oriented 9
- Team player 8
- Self-starter 7
- Relationship expertise 6
- Communication 5
- Digitally curious 5
- Positive attitude
- Team player
The variety of clients and projects I work on makes each day exciting and challenging. TMP has given me opportunities to grow and develop skills I never could have imagined.Nathan, Account Executive
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
Join the global leader in Employer Branding and Talent Marketing committed to finding new ways to leverage strategy, creative and software to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and talent connect.
As an Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategy is executed flawlessly - fully immersing yourself in every aspect of client projects and their implementation.You’ll also be expected to work with your team members to build strong partnerships with our clients, helping identify needs and/or challenges and recommend solutions that meet the business goals -- all for some of the most recognized and exciting brands in the world.In this role, you will have a chance to engage with all our offering, gaining board exposure to TMP’s subject matter experts across the globe to deliver a wide range of projects – from employer brand research to creative development, from online media to offline collaterals, from campus activation to custom digital solutions.
What does a great Account Executive do?
- The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients.
- You will work with the Account Director and Client Strategist to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals.
- These tasks will span across all our services and solutions from Employer Brand consulting to creative, to media, metrics and software, depending on the project supported.
- You'll be responsible for working directly with delivery teams, in Singapore or across our Global TMP Network (US, UK) to manage any delivery tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director. A great Account Executive also anticipates delivery issues and works with the Account Director to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- Working directly with creative teams, the Account Executive will gather and manage creative assets for use across client campaigns.
- A great Account Executive has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them.
- The Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce one-off reports to support progress towards client goals.
- The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
- The Account Executive will coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy
Requirements for consideration
- Resourceful and autonomous with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation skills
- 1-2 years digital or online advertising industry experience with working knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Working proficiency of Mandarin
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
About our Location
Singapore OfficeView Map