- San Francisco, CA
- Regular Full-Time
As a Digital Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategy is executed flawlessly - fully immersing yourself in every aspect of client projects and their implementation. You’ll also be expected to be self-sufficient and work with your clients to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend solutions that leverage our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. You will also be the first point of contact for our customers when they need support and resolution on our suite of products. You’ll need to have an array of amazing customer service skills and be technically savvy in a SAAS environment. It’s one of the only roles in Radancy that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients.
- You will work with the Account Director and Client Strategist to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals.
- The Account Executive will coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy.
- You'll be responsible for working directly with support teams to manage any support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director. A great Senior Account Executive also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Director to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- Working directly with creative teams, the Account Executive will gather and manage creative assets for use across client campaigns.
- A great Account Executive has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them.
- The Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce one-off reports to support progress towards client goals.
- The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
- You’ll develop and foster relationships with customers by providing functional and technical support for Radancy’s suite of products while working closely with delivery and product development teams to identify, report, and resolve product issues and requests.
- The Digital Account Executive will set up and maintain users, user profiles, workflow rules, and application settings as well as provide training to end users and conduct learning forums as needed.
- 2-3 years digital, media, software or online advertising industry experience required
- 1-3 years customer or technical support experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), ability to write a brief, and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Passion for solving technical issues and a champion of great customer service
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.