- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the Radancy technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable and evolving platform, continually drive innovation, and work on projects to support the recruitment needs for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
Why Join Us?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
- Understand markets, competition, and user and business requirements in depth
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Clearly articulate and document user stories with specific acceptance criteria for each story
- Create, maintain and organize the product backlog into incremental releases
- Lead and participate in daily scrum meetings
- Verify stories are completely based on acceptance criteria
- Evaluate increment at the end of Sprint and add or remove stories from the backlog as necessary
- Drive acceptance testing
- Document product capabilities, project progress, and release notes
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of Product experience (i.e. working with stakeholder(s) to arrive at solutions and working with agile team to execute solutions)
- Work with other Product Owners to determine and manage cross-team dependencies
- Maintain prioritized backlog (including roadmap deliverables, enhancements, & defects), in order to drive development team and deliver continuously, predictably and reliably
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences
- Experience performing end-user interviews, leading requirements gathering sessions, and User Acceptance Testing
- Expert ability in hunting product opportunities, eliminating feature gaps, requirements gathering, story writing, data analysis, process analysis, testing implementation, and change management
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Ability to work with business owners/stakeholders
- Naturally curious and inquisitive nature, and unrelenting desire to learn and master industry knowledge or product management skills
- JIRA experience preferred
- CRM / email marketing experience / recruitment advertising experience preferred
What we offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . . .
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.