- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Are you pursuing a lucrative sales career? Do you have the ambition to join a collaborative and entrepreneurial Business Development team?
At TMP Worldwide, you’ll gain a wide range of experience and play an important role in the company’s overall growth. You’ll work with Fortune 500 clients and receive training and guidance from our top producing sales executives. If you are a motivated self-starter who is driven to achieve a high level of success this is the opportunity for you!
What does a great Business Development Representative do?
- Manage sales life-cycle from prospecting to initial pitch meeting
- Develop a list of target prospects and execute a strategic business development plan
- Build relationships with prospective clients and identify how our products meet their needs
- Maintain timely and targeted follow-up on leads and outreach
- Utilize social media to source and contact leads
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead/pipeline targets
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A desire to be mentored towards a highly successful sales career and grow within a competitive sales team
- Self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High-energy with motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- An ability to be resourceful using creative and strategic methods to identify quality leads
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.