- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
As a Project Manager in our Strategic Software Solutions group you’ll work primarily with our Directors of Client Strategy, Strategic Software Account Managers, internal TMP teams and clients to ensure that project initiatives leveraging our software platform and marketing services are managed and executed on time, within scope and budget. This position is a key role to the Strategic Software Solutions team operating smoothly, resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, growth, and reference-ability – and you’ll do it all for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
What does a great Project Manager, Customer Success do?
The Project Manager works directly with Account Directors & Managers to ensure high quality work is delivered to his/her clients, in a timely fashion. The Project Manager provides proactive, focused attention to assigned projects and campaigns to ensure clients are receiving the maximum value.
- You will work with the Account Directors & Managers to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals, and on certain accounts will have a client facing role for projects and/or campaigns you are managing.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for helping to ensure projects run smoothly, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Project Manager may coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful project launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy
- You'll work directly with business teams to manage any project, media campaign and support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Manager. A great Project Manager also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Manager to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- The Project Manager will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce reports to support progress towards client goals, articulating the overall digital strategy performance with clients.
- The Project manager will work with the Account Directors & Managers to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
- Attendance at client meetings may be requested by the Account Director occasionally.
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a solutions-oriented project management environment, with a keen understanding of digital landscape; experience working with a technology SaaS is highly preferred
- Background in project management and account service and strategy related to digital software and marketing (SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, etc.).
- Must have demonstrated success managing small to mid-size projects, worked on complex customer engagements, and an ability to understand and manage expectations.
- Excellent communication skills - including great phone presence, outstanding documentation and follow-up capabilities, and exceptional grammar – are required
- Must be able to take ownership of assigned projects and be comfortable working with a wide variety clients and personalities
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues and risks, as deemed necessary
- Ability to prioritize and manage work on critical project timelines
- Must be an independent, self-starter and able to prosper in a fluid work environment
- Experience working in a high growth environment
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.