- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Interested in driving impact through content for the global talent technology leader? Do you have a keen sense of which headlines resonate with audiences? Do you enjoy tweaking social captions until the message inspires action? Our mission is to connect employers with talent using technology. In this role, you will tell the story of the brand and our unified platform using quality content development strategies.
As the brand Content Marketing Manager, you will serve as the go-to content strategist within the Radancy Marketing team. Using the brand platform and guidelines, you will develop editorial calendars and campaigns to execute on our owned channels (includes but not limited to blog and social media). You will be responsible for sourcing content internally and externally that aligns with the brand pillars, managing outreach to guest bloggers and speakers, working with creative production to source imagery and edit copy, and leading our executive social strategy.
What does a great Content Marketing Manager do?
- Determine what content needs to be developed based what is already published, existing strategic objectives, short-term and long-term business objectives
- Build or manage the process of building that content, ensuring it aligns with the brand tone and voice
- Executing and maintaining a social media program to stimulate traffic and brand awareness utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms
- Present and report on social and content strategies to marketing leadership
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends
Requirements for consideration:
- 3+ years of content marketing experience including content development, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience developing and adhering to corporate content and social policies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social and google analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Spreadfast, Sprout Social Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Strong presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing a creative brief
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that is committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We are looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.