- McLean, VA
- Regular Full-Time
Unbridled creativity. Wicked smarts. Positive vibes. That’s what we expect from Graphic Designer at TMP. Here, you'll be part of an integrated creative department charged with leading our agency through soup-to-nuts creative solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means building powerful, authentic employer brands. Conceptualizing and executing robust recruitment campaigns. And creating smart, striking and targeted designs across a wide variety of digital and traditional media. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. We want to see concepts that make us go all goose-fleshy. We want to see artwork and layouts that move us to quiet tears. And we want your next idea to be even better. Sound like your bag? Read on.
Graphic Designers are responsible for delivering visual solutions under the leadership of an Art Director or ACD/CD. Graphic Directors employ a strong aesthetic sensibility to build authentic employer brands for our clients and help in the conceptualization and execution of robust campaigns, websites and collateral pieces.
What does a great Graphic Designer do?
- Develop visual designs for all advertising and branding needs including traditional campaigns, collateral, websites, email marketing, digital advertising, social media, mobile marketing, gaming and presentations
- Collaborate with creative team members throughout all aspects and phases of a project, from initial brainstorming through to final production with, a focus on working alongside Art Directors and ACDs/CDs to develop cutting-edge visual solutions to client challenges
- Participate in client problem solving sessions alongside project managers, digital strategists, producers and account service team members
- Bring fresh ideas and solutions to the table that inspire every level of our media strategies
- Continually stay abreast of best practices, trends and new innovations in design and content generation and development
- Work closely with Production Managers & Project Managers to ensure all specifications for projects are met
- Present work internally to creative leads and account teams as needed
- Contribute to new business pitches, client intake sessions and presentations as needed
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelors’ degree from four-year college or university (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Advertising or a related field) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Graphic design experience incorporating both print and digital projects is essential
- Strong visual sense with ability to execute to vision in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Keynote/PowerPoint on the Mac platform
- Solid understanding of web design principles including responsive/adaptive design, user experience & accessibility as well as traditional prepress and production
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to quick changes and work under tight deadlines with acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills with a positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
Must attach or provide link to portfolio
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.