As an Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategies and software solutions are executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of project management. You’ll employ technologies and services that deliver on our clients’ business goals. And your work will help change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only role in TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Junior
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Account Executive at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail-oriented 9
- Team player 8
- Self-starter 7
- Relationship expertise 6
- Communication 5
- Digitally curious 5
- Positive attitude
- Team player
The variety of clients and projects I work on makes each day exciting and challenging. TMP has given me opportunities to grow and develop skills I never could have imagined.Nathan, Account Executive
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
As an Account Executive, you'll be an integral part of the marketing/advertising strategy execution team. You'll be collaborating across teams including creative, tech and analytics so you'll have a broad range of exposure to all areas of advertising and marketing. There is tremendous opportunity for advancement and you'd work with a great team!
What does a great Account Executive do?
- The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients.
- You will work with the Account Director and Client Strategist to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals.
- The Account Executive will coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy
- You'll be responsible for working directly with support teams to manage any support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director. A great Account Executive also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Director to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- Working directly with creative teams, the Account Executive will gather and manage creative assets for use across client campaigns.
- A great Account Executive has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them.
- The Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce one-off reports to support progress towards client goals.
- The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
Requirements for Consideration
- Internship - 3 years experience in the advertising industry, preferably in a high-tech or digital environment.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Superior organization/project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
McLean OfficeView Map