- Regular Full-Time
1 to 2 days in the office and 3 to 4 days remote (5 days per week)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Social Media Manager to take an active role in multiple, high profile social media accounts; to deliver best-in-class project outcomes, and work with the wider team of social and comms specialists to ensure the smooth running of relationships with your clients.
WHY DOES THE JOB EXIST?
To ensure all client work is delivered in line with the client’s brief, to exacting standards: producing excellent work on time, to budget and to scope
- Take a client brief through from concept to execution for a wide variety of campaigns and services: strategy, comms, brand, creative, content, paid promotion, etc.
- To gain full understanding of Radancy’s products and services
- Oversee briefing, sign-off and any changes to project scope
- Have a strong grasp on Income / Direct Costs for all projects within your remit
- Really get to know your clients and be conversant in their industry and business dynamics
- Align clients’ business KPIs with project / campaign KPIs
- Have a firm grip on all functions within the business and how they input into your clients’ projects
- Know ‘what excellent looks like’, and help the wider team deliver exactly that
- Pursue client feedback on project / campaign performance, and adjust the sails accordingly, if need be
- Prepare and present pitches / RFPs
- Be front-facing: nurture your client relationships through visibility and responsiveness
- Lead, inspire, mentor and strengthen the client-side team
- Know our narrative and brand inside out
- Drive large and small social and comms strategies
- Social media and client management experience is required. This may be in-house or within an agency environment. You may be looking for the next step up, having cut your teeth in social or currently working in an agency looking for a new challenge.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the account.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, creativity and collaboration are keys to success.
- Ability to manage projects, be organised and set clear priorities.
Working at Radancy
- Working at Radancy means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our office near St. Paul’s in London (when we return next year). The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible.
- Radancy Social is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team. We continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights. We are part of Radancy, one of the largest recruitment communications agencies in the world.
- As part of the team, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships.
If this sounds like you, apply now.