- Regular Full-Time
The Account Manager manages the client relationship within their portfolio, effectively driving relationships and playing a pivotal role that knits all client activity together. The Account Manager will work closely with the Account Director/Client Strategist to drive new ideas and ensure that all work adheres to the long-term vision for that account. The Account Manager will drive briefs, develop strategies, and work across the agency to ensure project delivery.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Managing the day to day delivery of work in own client portfolio through delegation to the team/s as appropriate.
- Delivery of a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital and social content
- Taking individual accountability for the running of client accounts in own portfolio
- Establish yourself as key contact for client at appropriate level in client organisation
- Recognising and taking opportunities within client accounts for growing accounts and introducing new products and services that support their needs across all channels eg search, social, programmatic, audio, OOH including TalentBrew and Metrics
- Giving well researched briefs and challenging Creative team on work if required
- Acting as the ‘internal client’ for client portfolio and ensuring brand consistency across all work
- Managing and coaching team members as appropriate
- Working closely with Account Director and/or Client Strategist regarding broader people management issues and commercialism of accounts, including broader agency overview
- Point of contact for team issues in the absence of either the Account Directoror Client Strategist
- Aware of financial performance of clients within own portfolio in terms of costings and margin
- Ensuring that Concept requirements are being met, both for own client accounts and those of Senior Account Executive and Account Executive
- Financial Management –accurate invoicing on all projects, updating of pipeline
- Performance management of Senior Account Executive/Account Executive
- Experience within client service environment -advertising/marketing or communications background
- Fluency and familiarity with the digital landscape ie social and digital channels and their use as attraction solutions
- A good working knowledge of:
- The recruitment marketplace
- General business principles
- Human Resource practices
- Brand conceptualisation and development
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work with designated and virtual teams
- Ability and confidence to advise clients on long and short term strategies
- The ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to influence
- The ability to lead a team
- The ability to forge long lasting client relationships
- Good MS office skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.