- Regular Full-Time
Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical role within our Business Development team, focused on the leading-edge task of building relationships, qualifying opportunities and establishing the platform for our growth over the next several years. Working closely with marketing and the broader sales team the role is tasked in identifying and qualifying new opportunities, and ensuring a seamless transfer to a Business Development Representative.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and profile potential companies and individuals for outbound sales campaigns
- Build a robust pipeline of contacts for nurturing campaigns and associated marketing events
- Build and execute a multi-channel strategy, including telephone, email and social, for engaging with prospects and leads
- Qualification of prospects to convert into face-to-face meetings and opportunities
- Assist in tender/RFP responses
- Manage and update in a timely fashion our CRM (Salesforce) with both activity and pipeline information
- Constant competitive & general market research to maintain a close understanding of new opportunities and threats
- Build a strong relationship with other parts of the UK organization and US sales teams
- Through your understanding of the market, work closely with marketing to develop new campaign strategies
- Continuously maintain ongoing knowledge of current product and service offering
Measures of Success:
- Achieving quarterly pipeline building targets
- Maintaining accurate and timely data in our CRM
- Number of wins resulting from leads generated
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.