- Regular Full-Time
At Radancy, we develop products and solutions that transform the way millions of people find work. We are pushing the recruitment industry's technological boundaries and looking for curious minds to join our diverse team.
As a Global Account Programme Manager, you'll lead multiple client projects in partnership with our in-house accounts, product, creative, and delivery teams to execute multi-faceted advertising campaigns for some of the most well-known brands around the globe.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Partner with Account Team Leads to ensure that delivery is aligned with Radancy's high standards through effective organisation, communication, and prioritisation
- Create and lead cross functional and team project plans to ensure each project/workstream has clear action owners, due dates, and work-back schedule
- Communicate cross-functionally internally as well as externally
- Conduct stand-ups, log meeting notes, and facilitate cross-team collaboration as required
- Review account priorities with the account team leads on a regular (weekly/daily) basis to ensure resources are deployed appropriately.
- Review, own and maintain the WIP document and master project plan
- Track outstanding actions, owners, and due dates to ensure that we meet or exceed delivery requirements
- Schedule and facilitate project kick-offs, project planning sessions, and additional meetings as needed
- Track and manage delivery activities, working with delivery team leads as required
- Act as project manager for projects that do not sit wholly within a single delivery team
- Define, own and implement account Standard Operating Procedures
- Risk identification and management
- Project management
- Recruitment marketing industry
- Project planning: cost and time estimates; Smartsheet preferred but not essential
- Microsoft 365 and Google Suite applications
- Working knowledge of Radancy delivery domains (digital, creative, media)
- Ability to route communication to the appropriate recipient and forum (meetings, Teams chat, email, etc.)
- Ability to facilitate constructive discussions among individuals and teams with different areas of expertise
- Some travel may be required after the pandemic
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that inclusion starts within each person, and that diversity is the result of making sure everyone feels a sense of belonging. In order to deliver on our responsibility as credible digital consultants and partners, we have to practice what we preach. So we ensure that our company is not only a safe space for anyone to feel confident in being themselves, but a place where differences are celebrated.
To foster an environment focused on equity, empowerment and respect, we welcome and celebrate the talent of all team members without regard to race, national origin, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. This includes making sure everyone has equal opportunities for training, promotion, and compensation.