- Regular Full-Time
Purpose of this role
Reporting to and supported by the Head of Performance Media, the Media Manager is responsible for management of digital accounts, ensuring diversification across the media channel mix with a focus on biddable/programmatic channels (Social/SEM/Display. The Media Manager is responsible for focussing on campaign-specific results and driving the Media Department’s commercial performance through client success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hands on experience of managing performance marketing campaigns.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- Ensure all campaigns have consistent set up, best practice is followed (eg: for FB, Bing, Google etc), approach is aligned to objectives and delivery is best in class.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook / LinkedIn key capabilities and an understanding of media buying on these platforms.
- Measure: Campaigns are profitable, performance is agreed to KPIs.
- Ability to explain Programmatic Media and it’s use and execution to purchase media space, not a line item on its own.
Skills and expectations
- Relevant recent experience with proven understanding of the digital space.
- Demonstratable ability in cross-channel platforms (Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn for Business and DSP’s).
- Ability to ascertain the difference between an insight and a data point.
- Adequate ability to analyse data and results in order to optimise and improve campaign performance
- Motivated to collaborate humbly, as part of a multidisciplinary, international team
- A self-fueled restlessness to improve based on feedback, learn new techniques from the market, and adopt and roll out new ideas
- Budget Management
- An interest and willingness to try new platforms, learn and execute campaigns on new platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate thought-leading and confidence in tackling issues with gusto.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that inclusion starts within each person, and that diversity is the result of making sure everyone feels a sense of belonging. In order to deliver on our responsibility as credible digital consultants and partners, we have to practice what we preach. So we ensure that our company is not only a safe space for anyone to feel confident in being themselves, but a place where differences are celebrated.
To foster an environment focused on equity, empowerment and respect, we welcome all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. This commitment extends beyond recruitment into onward employment, including equal opportunities for training, promotion, and compensation.