When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll support digital solutions and next-generation products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry/Mid Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 8
- Multi-tasker 9
- Organized 9
- Proactive 8
- Problem-solver 10
- Self-starter 7
- Digitally savvy
- Good listener
- Relationship expertise
- Sense of humor
- Team player
Pay attention to detail and you will not fail.Brandon, Product Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Our working principles
Our way of working is so important to us at Radancy – the way we treat each other creates engaging team experiences, better thinking and better work, and more productive ongoing partnerships with our clients. We are committed to:
Big Idea Thinking
We focus on the problem that needs to be solved and suggest only clear, pragmatic and commercially worthwhile solutions. If we have to say ‘no’, we do so with an alternative, workable solution, further promoting the position of the team as consultative, subject matter experts.
We commit to sharing our Radancy Platform and general technical knowledge wherever possible, while looking to bring in the relevant expertise from around the business to support when focusing on the client deliverables. All internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date on project progress as standard.
Restlessness to Improve
We take pride in the presentation of everything we produce and insist on the highest level of attention to detail. We take responsibility for deadlines and deliver when agreed or manage expectations accordingly. We’re comfortable suggesting improvements to process inefficiency wherever we see it.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will oversee the entire project lifecycle to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to some of the most recognised brands in the world. In addition to excelling in scope, time and budget management, the ideal Digital Project Manager also has a thorough understanding of digital development in all its forms (design, UX, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance).
This position requires confidence, self-discipline, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. As a Digital Project Manager, you will need to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions, identify risks and come up with practical solutions. This job requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Work must be done quickly and correctly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal and demanding the highest quality work from co-workers and subordinates.
The role demands a collaborative,sometimes direct style of communication and significant self-discipline with attention to detail. There is a strong demand for high quality, organised and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Leads and controls several projects at once, managing communications, scope, statements of work, timeline and budget.
- Develops detailed project plans and collects client information for development.
- Develops and communicates project performance throughout the project lifecycle to all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Maintains and updates all project plan documentation, from initiation through execution to closeout.
- Leads cross-functional teams to deliver high quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Accurately identifies and mitigates project risks, forecasts development timelines and budget accordingly.
- Facilitates communication among team members – internally and with the client – via regular team meetings and the project website.
- Ensures adherence to web standards, quality assurance principles, usability best practices, and web analytics driven decisions.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance revenue potential for the agency.
- Demonstrable experience with formal project management methodologies, including all forms of project documentation.
- Degree (or equivalent) preferred.
- Demonstrated experience creating factual, concise and client-oriented verbal and written communication.
- Ability to analyse, make decisions, prioritize, assess and mitigate risk.
- Unrelenting focus on quality deliverables throughout project lifecycle (not just the end result).
- Demonstrated experience managing projects, involving responsive website development, video, apps, social media.
- Experience communicating with several audience types, and the ability to tailor communications between clients, engineering teams, account service personnel, management and more.
- Comfortable with complex and changing product offering.
- Proven decision-making capabilities, particularly in navigating competing or conflicting priorities.
- Must be highly skilled in MS Office. Experience with Smartsheet, JIRA, web content management systems and other business applications a plus.
- Project Management training or certification desirable.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
About our Location
London OfficeView Map