When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll support digital solutions and next-generation products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry/Mid Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 8
- Multi-tasker 9
- Organized 9
- Proactive 8
- Problem-solver 10
- Self-starter 7
- Digitally savvy
- Good listener
- Relationship expertise
- Sense of humor
- Team player
Pay attention to detail and you will not fail.Brandon, Product Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Radancy thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for customer-focused, results-driven Customer Support Specialists to join our Global Customer Support Team. We’re looking for someone who will be the first point of contact for our customers when they need support and resolution on our suite of products. You’ll need to have an array of amazing customer service skills and be technically savvy in a SAAS environment. In this role, you’ll be guiding customers along a path to success via dedicated support and by engaging resources across the company to help support the adoption and expansion of Radancy’s unified platform.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Develop and foster relationships with customers by providing functional and technical support for Radancy's suite of products
- Work closely with delivery and product development teams to identify, report, and resolve product issues and requests
- Develop working partnerships with account teams to help support customers
- Manage the escalation of issues, when required
- Develop product, technical, and functional expertise across all areas of the business
- Set up and maintain users, user profiles, workflow rules, and application settings
- Provide training to end users and conduct learning forums as needed
- Manage and maintain accurate and thorough customer support records
- Provide product consultation to customers to determine solutions best suited for their needs
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and QA/UAT testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years customer or technical support experience
- Passion for solving technical issues and a champion of great customer service
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems, seeking help when necessary
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Accountability and a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall etc.)
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
About our Location
London OfficeView Map