- Regular Full-Time
1 to 2 days in the office and 3 to 4 days remote (5 days per week)
Purpose of Position:
The Account Manager manages the client relationship within their portfolio, effectively driving relationships and playing a pivotal role that knits all client activity together. The Account Manager will work closely with the Account Director/Client Strategist to drive new ideas and ensure that all work adheres to the long-term vision for that account. The Account Manager will drive briefs, develop strategies, and work across the agency to ensure project delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day delivery of work in own client portfolio through delegation to the team/s as appropriate.
- Delivery of a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital and social content
- Taking individual accountability for the running of client accounts in own portfolio.
- Establish yourself as key contact for client at appropriate level in client organisation.
- Recognising and taking opportunities within client accounts for growing accounts and introducing new products and services that support their needs across all channels eg search, social, programmatic, audio, OOH including Radancy Career Sites and Metrics.
- Giving well researched briefs and challenging Creative team on work if required.
- Acting as the ‘internal client’ for client portfolio and ensuring brand consistency across all work.
- Managing and coaching team members as appropriate.
- Working closely with Account Director and/or Client Strategist regarding broader people management issues and commercialism of accounts, including broader agency overview.
- Point of contact for team issues in the absence of either the Account Director or Client Strategist.
- Aware of financial performance of clients within own portfolio in terms of costings and margin.
- Ensuring that Concept requirements are being met, both for own client accounts and those of Senior Account Executive and Account Executive.
- Financial Management – accurate invoicing on all projects, updating of pipeline
- Performance management of Senior Account Executive/Account Executive
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience within client service environment - advertising/marketing or communications background
- Fluency and familiarity with the digital landscape ie social and digital channels and their use as attraction solutions
- A good working knowledge of:
- the recruitment marketplace
- general business principles
- Human Resource practices
- Brand conceptualisation and development
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work with designated and virtual teams
- Ability and confidence to advise clients on long and short term strategies
- The ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to influence
- The ability to lead a team