- Glendale, CA
- Regular Full-Time
As an Account Director, you will manage client relationships while leading the implementation of multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles at Radancy that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Account Director works with Client Strategists, Creative, Support and Delivery teams to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- You will lead the integration and/or in the sale of our proprietary career site software as a central point of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy
- Strong understanding of programmatic and other performance media strategies
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Analyze data to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Ability to plan a budget with effective measurements to meet client goals
- Staying attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You will be responsible for conducting media research, planning and proposals on an annual, quarterly and basis.
- You will partner directly with the Analytics Team to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You'll be responsible for leading many client meetings, as well as working with the Client Strategist to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials.
- You'll be expected to mentor Account Executives, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout .
- Must have 3+ years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.