- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
We are seeking a talented and team-oriented professional with a background in federal, state and local tax with an extensive experience in sales tax filing and compliance to join our Finance team. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of demonstrating the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment. As this is a newly created role within the organization, the candidate should be committed to taking on the challenges that comes along with the development of the role. This includes, but is not limited too, reviewing the current company policies and practices as it relates to tax matters and offering suggestions for process changes or improvements. The candidate should be current with federal, state, local tax issues that affect the company. The idea candidate will be responsible for the daily aspects of tax compliance and correspondence with various agencies.
- Review current company practice for collection of sales & use tax. Ensuring compliance with various state requirements
- Ability to analysis company products, research, and issue company position paper on sales tax compliance on the products and services company offers.
- Work with other finance department to accurately invoice sales tax to clients
- Review sales & use tax returns for various states based on filing requirements
- Review of Canadian GST/QST/HST tax requirements to ensure compliance
- Calculate and file monthly GST/QST/HST returns
- Review of annual federal, state, and Canadian income tax returns and the associated work papers
- Review the annual property tax returns for various state
- Calculate and file quarterly estimates and withholding payments based on state requirements and projected annual income
- Review, research and respond to various tax notices for federal, state, and Canadian inquiries
- Coordinate information from the accounting team to fulfill the tax request of the external tax preparers
- Coordinate with TMP’s foreign entities to ensure necessary information is received timely for the annual tax preparation
- Review annual state and business tax return requirement and prepare returns as necessary
- Coordinate and over-see the complete process for any tax audits (federal, state, sales tax, and property tax)
- Various other tax research projects and provide tax accounting support as necessary
- Any other miscellaneous tax issues
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in tax compliance, with an emphasis with sales tax compliance
- B.S. in Accounting, master’s in taxation preferred
- CPA license required
- Strong knowledge of US tax rules and hands-on experience with US consolidated federal and state income tax compliance
- Experience with filing of Canadian indirect tax returns
- Ability to research and apply tax laws
- Experience with filing of multi-state preparation of sales and use tax return
- Experience with filing of multi-state preparation of property tax returns
- Exposure to international tax issues
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team orientated and self-motivated
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.