- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
Does analyzing general ledger entries excite you? Do you enjoy being meticulous? When you learn something new, do you immediately pursue a new goal? Attention to detail, an analytical perspective and an enthusiastic pursuit of perfect accounting processes are characteristics we look for in our corporate accounting team because if you have the desire, we have all the career progression you can handle!
We are a strategic marketing and advertising tech company. With a long-standing tradition of being forward-thinking, we continually come up with innovative ways to merge creative marketing and technology.
What does a great Senior Accountant do?
- Diligent preparation of balance sheets, income statements, P&L statements, and financial reports as necessary
- Budget preparation, cash flow management, fixed asset management, consolidation of statements and developing business metrics
- Analytical review of detailed files received from the order entry sub-system
- Ensuring compliance with revenue recognition policies
- Reviewing field office orders/jobs for accuracy
- You will also analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- You will prepare complex balance sheet accounts, as assigned, including reconciliation of estimated liability for sales
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting plus 1+ year of corporate accounting experience
- Extensive experience using a top-tier ERP or Accounting Software and Microsoft Office products
- The ability to be analytical and take initiative in the continual improvement of practices, policies, and procedures
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a desire to grow
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.