- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
We are seeking a team-oriented accounting professional with a background in revenue recognition policies and procedures to join our finance team. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the revenue recognition and accounting function for all revenue transactions world-wide by providing leadership, process knowledge, technical expertise.
- Own the monthly revenue recognition and accounting process for all North America revenue related items, this includes recording monthly entries, reviewing client contract as they relate to revenue related item, and overseeing other revenue related transactions
- Oversee the monthly close revenue recognition analysis, with results provided to CFO
- Oversee the global offices and their revenue recognition polices and procedures to ensure they are compliant with company practices
- Ensure compliance with revenue recognition accounting standards
- Updating revenue recognition memos annually with changes to policies and procedures
- Review of company WIP to ensure compliance with company polices and working with field office to ensure compliance and closing of jobs to ensure proper revenue recognition
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Assist with annual audit and financial statement preparation
- Ad-hoc requests as they arise
This is not an all-inclusive list. There will be various other special projects and duties that could be assigned depending upon business needs.
- Bachelor’s in accounting required
- 7+ years Accounting / Finance experience
- CPA license required
- Strong aptitude for financial systems and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can be trusted to keep sensitive information
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.