- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
This role has responsibility for the quality delivery of Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs, Display (RD360), Search and Social offerings to our diverse client base. As the Team Lead you will be directly responsible for the quality of client deliverables and problem solving. You will interface with department leaders to keep the offering competitive, drive customer solutions and provide feedback to improve offering as requirements are determined.
You will manage a team of Media Traders professionals to implement, optimize and report on Programmatic, Display, Search and Social marketing strategies for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below
- Clients & Staff
- Directly manage a group of Media Traders and maintain a work environment that yields strong individual and team performance.
- Engage with key clients where needed (onboard new clients, audit performance, issue resolution, QBR support, delivery support)
- Build relationships with account teams to ensure clear communications and problem solving for client delivery.
- In partnership with the department head, ensure proper training and development of all staff members.
- Product & Processes
- Keep abreast of industry standards by ensuring time to learn new tools, read industry info, classes and with training curriculum
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improvement
- Liaise with SME’s and Product Development as feedback loop and voice of the customer and delivery teams for continuous improvement of offering and tools
- Ensure adherence to all SLAs within the team
- Coordinate with finance on billing and credit implementation processes
- Provide feedback to department leaders for continuous improvement of offering and tools
The ideal candidate is data-driven with an analytical mindset. You are intellectually curious and able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into action to get results. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
In addition to the above, below are some qualifications that would make a candidate successful:
- 3-5+ years of experience leading media campaigns and strategy across multiple platforms
- Track record of success across programmatic media and/or social media
- Previous experience managing a team; providing oversight and support as needed
- Demonstrated collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written) to enable strong and efficient internal and client relationships
- Possesses strong operational discipline and ensures timeliness of deliverables
- Combines being analytical + creative with a passion to develop and test new ways to engage consumers across the digital media landscape
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive.