- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
At Radancy, we develop products and solutions that transform the way millions of people find work. We are pushing the recruitment industry's technological boundaries and looking for curious minds to join our diverse team.
As a Program Manager, you'll lead multiple client projects in partnership with our in-house accounts, product, creative, and delivery teams to execute multi-faceted advertising campaigns for some of the most well-known brands around the globe.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Partner with Account Team Leads to ensure that delivery is aligned with Radancy's high standards through effective organization, communication, and prioritization
- Create and lead project plans to ensure each project/workstream has clear action owners, due dates, and work-back schedule
- Communicate cross-functionally internally as well as externally
- Conduct daily stand-ups, log meeting notes, and facilitate cross-team collaboration as required
- Review account priorities with the account team leads on a regular (weekly/daily) basis to ensure resources are deployed appropriately
- Track outstanding actions, owners, and due dates to ensure that we meet or exceed delivery requirements
- Schedule and facilitate project kickoffs, project planning sessions, and additional meetings as needed
- Track and manage delivery activities, working with delivery team leads as required
- Act as project manager for projects that do not sit wholly within a single delivery team
- Own and maintain the client-facing WIP report and master project plan
- Define, own and implement account Standard Operating Procedures
- Risk identification and management
Deep knowledge of and expertise in:
- Project management
- Recruitment marketing industry
- Client needs assessment best practices
- Project planning: cost and time estimates; Smartsheet preferred
- Microsoft 365 and Google Suite applications
- Working knowledge of Radancy delivery domains (digital, creative, media)
- Ability to route communication to the appropriate recipient and forum (meetings, Teams chat, email, etc.)
- Ability to facilitate constructive discussions among individuals and teams with different areas of expertise
- Some travel may be required after the pandemic
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.