- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for working with data and an endless curiosity about the trends that numbers can reveal? Are you both a creative and quantitative thinker? We’re looking for an analytical individual with an interest in digital marketing to help us build, measure, and optimize our marketing campaigns for some of the most well-known Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Why Join Us?
- Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with a diverse group of high achievers who listen to your ideas and support you along the way.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Help manage social, search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns by analyzing search and web analytics data to inform PPC decisions.
- Account manage ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, and Job Aggregators like Indeed, Glassdoor & Ziprecruiter.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimizations.
Requirements for consideration:
- Bachelors’ Degree plus 1+ years of SEM and/or other demonstrated web marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Google Ads or Bing Certification a plus.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator and enjoy working with others.
- Possess the ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
- Pivot tables and VLOOKUPs in Microsoft Excel are second nature to you.
- Be a fast learner! This team moves quickly and ad platforms constantly update with new features we take advantage of.
- A die-hard work ethic and a killer sense of humor.
What's on offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- On-demand skills training for all employees
- Fun team and company events
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . . .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.