- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
As a Digital Account Manager, you’ll serve as a paid social media expert, working with the rest of the Account team to execute paid social strategies. You’ll, build social media recommendations, schedule social posts, and pull metrics to continuously optimize campaigns to reflect our client’s brand and business goals
You will have an opportunity to make an impact on the paid social media strategy of a large and well-known FORTUNE 50 company that is on FORTUNE’S World’s Most Admired Companies list. On top of that, you’ll be working within a team of driven and collaborative individuals. These are people who love delivering great work, and support and help each other every day, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What does a great Digital Account Manager do?
- Develop and manage paid social strategies for clients that leverage best-in-class tactical and social storytelling approaches
- Recommend targeting strategies and develop audience lists for future campaigns
- Analyze performance data to identify insights and drive optimization efforts – delivering the story behind the data
- Recommend content that connects to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs
- Build content calendars that promote the strategy and any other messages the client deems important. Schedule social posts for the coming period.
- Execute and maintain social media programs to stimulate traffic and brand awareness, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and other social media platforms.
- Ensure proper alignment with existing brand standards.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend beta opportunities and/or new strategies with meaningful measurements.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ year of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous experience developing content and social strategies (both organic and paid)
- Prior experience executing paid social campaigns within native platforms
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Spredfast, Sprout Social, Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Join a digital leader that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way people connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.