- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
The Media Solutions Manager will be responsible for supporting account teams with the strategic direction, planning and deployment of Radancy’s media capabilities. This leader will direct the strategy, planning and deployment of best practices across media channels to achieve client and business objectives, in close partnership with Radancy’s account, media trading and product team.
With your expert knowledge of the ad tech landscape and the evolution of Jobs Media and Marketing you will keep internal leadership, media and ad teams educated on emerging technologies, and ensure that Radancy’s solution differentiates itself in an evolving competitive landscape. You are a creative thinker who has the ability to engage, educate and inform account teams and clients with respect to media technology solutions.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Global SME for Radancy’s (programmatic, search, display, social) media capabilities
- Understand and effectively communicate value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Champion best practices for the offering and provide insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality.
Strategy & Planning:
- Intake brief from account teams to develop media strategy proposals ensuring sound strategy, proper budget planning and effective measurement to meet client goals
- Help build the Account Services knowledge base, including developing training material, customer facing assets, sales materials and internal documentation
- Partner with product representing the voice of the customer to improve the offering
- Evaluate requests for SOP exceptions, liaise with field leaders on requirements, success measures and approvals
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Analyze data to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance of our platform
- Monitor and analyze overarching channel performance and maintain reporting on campaign performance, ROI, CPA, and other channel metrics across the business
- Support client needs leveraging proprietary benchmark data
- Coach and proactively ensure that the media trading and account teams are educated on new and innovative strategies and inspire teams to raise the bar strategically, creatively and operationally
- Interface with sales, account, and media teams to respond to RFPs, build strategic campaign plans, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Partner with VP, Media Solutions to deliver regular sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance, industry trends, media landscape
- In coordination with VP, Media Solutions; support coordination of offering, best practices and client support with global teams
- 5+ years in programmatic media buying with a record of increasing responsibilities
- Experience managing large monthly budgets (over $500K/mo).
- Solid experience in trafficking and optimizing LTV, CPA, CPC direct marketing/PJ (PPC) campaigns
- Experience in working with job boards, programmatic job platforms, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients and/or client teams, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
Platforms & Certifications:
- Strong preference given to candidates with the following certifications:
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Search Ads 360 Certification
- Google Display & Video 360 Certification
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and manipulation of data sets
- Strong communication skills; ability to set and communicate goals, measure accomplishments, and give useful feedback; delegate and develop; keep people informed
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a get-it-done now start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.