- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
As a Delivery Manager at Radancy you will oversee the daily operations of our Media and Data Solutions team. This operations role will ensure proper project planning, manage resource allocation and ensure deadlines are met. All with a focus on maintaining high quality standards of delivery for our diverse client base from inception to completion.
- Set and enforce Department SOPs for delivery. This includes but is not limited to requests for media plans, implementation of performance media campaigns, metrics tagging and reporting requests.
- Departmental activity, performance, and financial reporting
- Resource allocation and maintenance of an ongoing deliverables calendar
- Document management and maintenance of project resources such as Teams, Project Request Forms, Intranet, etc.
- Ensure all department employee time entry into Workbook is accurate and completed weekly by team members
- New Hire onboarding, Department Overview training and offboarding
- Management and assignment of JIRA tickets
- Management of special projects as assigned
- Collaborate with other Delivery Managers to ensure processes all are following same SOPs
- Expected to continually improve his/her knowledge of tools, data, products, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a traffic or project management role
- Excellent organizational, time management and critical thinking skills
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Excellent customer service/people skills
- Proven ability to delegate effectively
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.