- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
At Radancy, we ask ourselves important questions to find the big story behind the data. We’re a robust team of analysts, problem solvers, and tech-savvy learners working to solve complex problems for our clients.
And we’re always looking for talented people to support our mission. If you’re an independent thinker who loves a good challenge, see what’s waiting for you in our latest Business Intelligence Analyst role.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at Radancy you’ll analyse performance data to drive the talent marketing strategy recommendations and optimisations for some of the most recognised brands in the world. You’ll review results across various channels and Radancy’s products to apply learnings, spark conversation and generate reports – changing the way companies and candidates connect.
- Provide technical expertise to identify and resolve any issues with campaign tracking and/or reporting.
- Structure and analyse advertising campaigns, highlighting campaign strengths and weaknesses, performance, trends and external influences.
- Act as the technical Subject Matter Expert on Radancy’s reporting platform, campaign/reporting methodologies and third party tracking knowledge to support internal teams.
- Assist internal teams with monthly or quarterly client presentations. This includes:
- Recommendations on optimisation for campaigns in progress, maximising media effectiveness and return on investment.
- Cleaning or augmenting data as needed.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all data.
- Presenting reports and findings confidently to key client stakeholders.
- Provides mentorship (and management opportunities for the right candidate) to Metrics Analysts through peer-to-peer training, coaching and aiding in onboarding of team members.
- Identify, teach, and support the implementation of new reporting processes to streamline current team efforts and maximise efficiencies.
- Utilise Tableau and other visualization tools to generate and compile accurate, supplementary reports from various sources including but not limited to Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, social sites and Radancy proprietary sites.
- Work to add value and enhance the campaign management offering by understanding client’s KPIs, goals, media plan and reporting methodologies to regularly provide thoughtful insights and analysis.
- Consult with internal teams to understand overall objectives, expectations of Radancy products and services, and specific use cases for each product.
- Consult directly with external clients to gather business needs and identify meaningful metrics that communicate performance results tied to strategic objectives.
- Provide quality analysis and reporting to high profile assigned accounts, providing rationale to increase ROI.
- Be aware of other analytics solutions and/or vendors that clients’ may be utilising and be able to educate and speak to the value of Radancy analytics services by comparison.
- Responsible for providing the rationale for product renewals, consulting how clients should use data to inform on their goals and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Resolving discrepancies with data and instilling clients’ confidence in reporting abilities.
- Present and explain tracking mechanics to non-tech audiences as needed.
- Expected to continually improve their knowledge of tools, data, Radancy products, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Economics, Statistics, or Advertising is a plus)
- 3-5 years of internet advertising experience with strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising. Previous advertising agency experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years of customer consulting/client facing experience with the ability to simplify complex concepts and speak to customers with varying levels of analytics knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of data modelling and ETL processes.
- Excellent data visualisation skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualisation tool is a plus.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised with a high level of commitment and follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, people and projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A motivated self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and project management skills with the capacity and anticipation to adjust based on shifting deadlines and moving priorities.
- Specific knowledge of recruitment industry metrics and reporting
- Knowledge of ATS systems and data integrations
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.