- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
As an Employer Brand Consultant, you will be part of a global team of subject matter experts who are responsible for delivering employer brand management solutions, with ownership of the research methodology, analysis and strategy to meet the specific project objectives for a diverse group of domestic and multi-national clients, including several of the Global Fortune 100 companies. Our employer brand practice focuses on creating strong employer value propositions that are the foundation for talent attraction and employee engagement strategies.
What does a great Employer Brand Consultant do?
- Ability to listen to client challenges and objectives, provide guidance and design research methodology to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to pitch our unique value proposition and align employer brand development to TMP’s holistic suite of services internally and externally.
- Lead employer brand engagements from sales to delivery using TMP’s methodology and processes.
- Leverage experience in traditional, proprietary and new research methodologies (both quantitative and qualitative) to uncover data that translates into compelling insight relative to the engagement.
- Distill research findings into succinct EVPs and employer brand platforms as the springboard for employer branded creative, recruitment marketing and employee communications/channel strategies, etc. as required.
- Developing expertise in all facets of our employer brand and employee engagement offering that can be clearly communicated to clients at all levels, from managers to the C-suite.
- Accountability for integrity of employer brand engagements – research, milestones, profitability, project plan and deliverables.
- Partnering with Business Development and Account Management teams to develop new opportunities and grow the business.
- Collaborating with Account Management and other divisions within TMP to drive downstream revenue and additional work into other channels.
- Work with other TMP SMEs, team members and create custom solutions as needed.
Requirements for consideration
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- At least 5 years of experience that is directly relevant to employer brand development
- 3+ years working with the HR community; agency and internal experience preferred
- Ability to independently distill large amounts of research into a clear, concise, and cohesive strategy
- Proven understanding of social media tools and channels
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research design, implementation, and analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, exceptional writing ability, and the ability to tailor communication to audiences at all levels
- Experience crafting and executing internal communication strategies and tactical plans preferred
- Experience working with and/or presenting to the C-suite preferred
- The flexibility to travel when needed, both internationally and domestically, often with little notice
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-driven and takes ownership for independently completing assigned work on time and on budget
- Enjoys working as part of pitch team to showcase TMP integrated service solutions
- Shares subject matter expertise via consultative selling approach
- Thinks creatively; ability to think on feet and adapt as necessary without sacrificing quality and integrity of our offering
- Eager to brainstorm and research new ways to improve our offering
- Takes pride in delivering high-quality work that provides real value to customer; lives up to the high standards that have made TMP the digital brand authority
- Shows confidence in subject matter but makes it easy for colleagues and clients to understand and integrate with TMP’s holistic offering
- Enjoys working collaboratively with team members and groups across the organization to deliver holistic solutions to customers and improve our offering
- Great at building relationships with colleagues and customers; works well within matrixed organization
- Thrives in customer focused environment where client needs and constant change require flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to sit at a computer for a long period of time
- Geographic location flexible, but must be commutable distance from one of TMP’s major offices in U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.