- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
In this role, you will lead our Content Marketing delivery team providing innovative and quality service to our diverse customer base.
As a content and social media subject matter expert, you will support the team in execute content and social strategies by developing, implementing and continuing to manage best practices for delivery. You will drive customer satisfaction by managing a team that tracks and measures content and social media campaigns, ensuring that they reflect our clients’ brands and business goals, and are continually being refreshed and updated as new trends and technologies reach the market.
You will have an opportunity to make an impact on the content and social media strategies of so many huge and well-known companies and a talented team who love delivering great work, supporting each other, and helping each other every day.
What does a great Associate Director, Content Marketing do?
- Direct management of team managers and content marketers
- Partner closely with SME leaders to ensure seamless transitions in workflow to meet client deliverables in scope, on time, on budget
- Develop internal relationships to ensure clear communications and problem solving for client delivery at all times
- In conjunction with operation manager, ensure hiring practices, onboarding plans and ongoing training and support are in place for all staff to drive employee satisfaction
- Maintain capacity models and resource allocations to ensure proper client support is provided at all times
- Maintain regular communication with all staff about company and client goals
- Regularly facilitate team training to ensure all staff are operating to fullest potential with information, knowledge and tools to do their job
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
- Working with offering leader, ensure any offering updates are clearly communicated to all delivery staff and integrated into workflows
- Develop and maintain detailed workflows for all areas of delivery
- Create and continuously update SOP to ensure operating excellence within all teams
- Ensure adherence to all SLAs for department
- Participate in budget development and control expenses ongoing
- Maintain document inventory for department
- Implement and improve all tools and systems used to support quality delivery
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of content marketing experience including content development, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- 2+ years direct team management experience
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous experience writing for brands
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tools (Spreadfast, Sprout Social Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.