- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
As an experienced Art Director on our internal brand team, you’ll team up with other creatives in our fast-paced environment to bring our technology, brand and culture to life across all types of media.
At Radancy, we are unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. We’re an amazing team of talented individuals focused on building software solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
A purpose driven organization doing meaningful work, we are the global talent technology leader and our unified platform, augmented by rich data and deep industry expertise, is revolutionizing how the largest companies in the world attract and hire the talent they need.
Working with the Marketing, Product, Recruitment and Sales teams, you’ll brainstorm big ideas and distill robust content and research into unique concepts, compelling visuals and impactful designs. From creating social, video and interactive content to building presentations and rebranding collateral, you’ll be involved in it all.
We’re an ideal environment for those organized, self-driven Art Directors who can come up with a great idea, but who also get excited about collaborating on the little things it takes to execute a brand flawlessly.
The initial focus of this role will be on migrating a recent acquisition’s assets into the Radancy brand.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
• Create original, polished, compelling designs for all media
• Provide a strong eye for visual design and art direction
• Ideate and see projects through all aspects of production, from concept to completion
• Partner closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, product, recruitment, copy and design to ensure objectives, milestones and deadlines are met
• Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, and identify and address problems
• Work with the Video Lead to conceptualize and deliver storyboards, 2-D vector animations and final renderings
• Possess an uncompromising commitment to detail, time management and communication
• Translate concepts into innovative and effective visual designs while leveraging existing assets and/or creating or sourcing new ones
• Participate in creative concepting sessions in partnership with Copywriters and ACDs/CDs
• Never stop learning
• Demonstrated success in a similar Art Director role with page layout, design and 2-D vector animation and/or video production experience
• Design experience incorporating digital and video projects
• Solid understanding of layout execution, web design principles, user experience and accessibility (traditional print production a plus)
• Strong visual sense with ability to execute to vision in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Keynote and PowerPoint on the Mac platform
• Experience with video editing (Adobe Premiere), 2-D vector animation (Adobe After Effects) or rendering packages
• Excellent listening and communication skills and the ability to pay strict attention to detail while managing several complex projects are a must
• Ability to work and collaborate remotely while delivering consistent industry defining work
Please include design samples or a link to your portfolio.
Radancy is the global talent technology leader intelligently solving the most critical challenges for employers and delivering results that strengthen their organizations. Our unified platform, augmented by rich data and deep industry expertise, is revolutionizing how employers attract and hire the talent they need.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.