As an Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategies and software solutions are executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of project management. You’ll employ technologies and services that deliver on our clients’ business goals. And your work will help change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only role in TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Junior
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Account Executive at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail-oriented 9
- Team player 8
- Self-starter 7
- Relationship expertise 6
- Communication 5
- Digitally curious 5
- Positive attitude
- Team player
The variety of clients and projects I work on makes each day exciting and challenging. TMP has given me opportunities to grow and develop skills I never could have imagined.Nathan, Account Executive
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
As a Project Manager in our Strategic Software Solutions group you’ll work primarily with our Directors of Client Strategy, Strategic Software Account Managers, internal TMP teams and clients to ensure that project initiatives leveraging our software platform and marketing services are managed and executed on time, within scope and budget. This position is a key role to the Strategic Software Solutions team operating smoothly, resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, growth, and reference-ability – and you’ll do it all for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
What does a great Project Manager, Strategic Software do?
The Project Manager works directly with Account Directors & Managers to ensure high quality work is delivered to his/her clients, in a timely fashion. The Project Manager provides proactive, focused attention to assigned projects and campaigns to ensure clients are receiving the maximum value.
- You will work with the Account Directors & Managers to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals, and on certain accounts will have a client facing role for projects and/or campaigns you are managing.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for helping to ensure projects run smoothly, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Project Manager may coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful project launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy
- You'll work directly with business teams to manage any project, media campaign and support tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Manager. A great Project Manager also anticipates support issues and works with the Account Manager to put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- The Project Manager will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce reports to support progress towards client goals, articulating the overall digital strategy performance with clients.
- The Project manager will work with the Account Directors & Managers to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
- Attendance at client meetings may be requested by the Account Director occasionally.
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a solutions-oriented project management environment, with a keen understanding of digital landscape; experience working with a technology SaaS is highly preferred
- Background in project management and account service and strategy related to digital software and marketing (SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, etc.).
- Must have demonstrated success managing small to mid-size projects, worked on complex customer engagements, and an ability to understand and manage expectations.
- Excellent communication skills - including great phone presence, outstanding documentation and follow-up capabilities, and exceptional grammar – are required
- Must be able to take ownership of assigned projects and be comfortable working with a wide variety clients and personalities
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues and risks, as deemed necessary
- Ability to prioritize and manage work on critical project timelines
- Must be an independent, self-starter and able to prosper in a fluid work environment
- Experience working in a high growth environment
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map