- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for working with digital media and data plus an endless curiosity about the trends that numbers can reveal? Are you both a creative and quantitative thinker?
We’re looking for an analytical individual with an interest in digital marketing and growth hacking to help us build, measure, and optimize our marketing campaigns for some of the most well-known Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Why Join Us?
- Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with a diverse group of high achievers who listen to your ideas and support you along the way.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized, and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
- Work closely with the performance media manager and account service team to ensure marketing strategies driving towards client goals.
- Account Management on ad platforms for programmatic (Radancy) pay per click (PPC) media such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook/Instagram, etc.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites (GMP only).
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using proprietary and/or third party software; Manage campaigns based on basic KPI’s such as CTR, CPC, CPA and specific ROI actions.
- Continually monitor and revise campaigns and conduct landing page tests.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams.
- Format and prepare periodic reports for clients, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint slides.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimizations.
Customer Service & Communication
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Confidence – openness to providing feedback to help iterate the account.
- Customer service focus and the ability to work both with a team and independently are a necessity.
Analytical and Problem-Solving
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
Agility & Prioritization:
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly.
- Successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
Organization & Attention to Detail
- Highly organized, motivated and a self-starter (you know what to do without guidance or instruction).
- High attention to detail, a strong sense of work ownership and high reliability to meet deadlines.
- Curious about technology and emerging media; desire to learn.
- Desire to work with an emerging and evolving offering; be a part of the journey.
- Drives for success, is not satisfied with the status-quo.
Certifications / Programs:
- Google Ads, MS Advertising, Facebook, Instagram.
- Google Certifications.
- MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity,sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.