- Regular Full-Time
Copywriters are fundamental to delivering, and growing, our employer brand creative offer to customers and responsible for creating inspiring, conceptual ideas and assets across channels for our clients.
Here in our software-led environment, you’ll brainstorm big ideas and distil robust content and research into unique concepts, disruptive headlines and emotive copy, both long-form and short-form. Websites. Social. Experiential. Video. New software products. You’ll be involved in it all and collaborate with Art Directors and the extended global creative team.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
Able to work with colleagues to conceptualise to meet a brief, showing ‘Big Idea’ that operates strategically and thematically across channels, with a keen focus on digital expression. You’ll:
- Collaborate with conceptual partners, delivering industry-leading conceptual work on brief and on time. Strong conceptual ability. Able to plus on a brief and respond to conceptual challenges within the team. Presents concepts inclusively.
- Build and develop brand infrastructures, campaigns and strategies – content contextualised in the talent marketplace. Able to deliver strategic and structured thinking with guidance. Understands channel mix, understands talent context.
- Create concepts that are expressed with logic so that your internal and external clients engage with the creative journey step by step – delivered in creative document format, working with conceptual partner/s. Able to structure strong creative logic linked to the brief and robust concept rationale, that can be tightened with support.
- Envision how your concepts work across channels such as: careers sites, social media, digital advertising, experiences, videos – and more. Can work from concept across channels, with a developing understanding of content formats. Shows growing conceptual cohesion.
- Actively seek inspiration from the industry, and beyond it, to keep your solutions fresh and exciting. Seeks and shares inspiration for innovation. Understands application to talent audiences. Brings fresh thinking to work and makes recommendations beyond the prescribed media mix.
Delighting in the structure and meaning of language, you will:
- Write for different clients, industries and formats, showing a real versatility of tone and brand. Understands brand differentiation and uses a varied voice consistent with each. Deliver fresh, cutting edge and effective copy. Can lead on projects. Consults with brand guardian to ensure quality.
- Craft copy across fully integrated campaigns, which can include careers sites, social media, digital advertising, experiences, CRM, film, blogs, profiles, job advertising / descriptions and more – learning about and adopting new formats and techniques. Able to work to specification across channels. Understands the need to confirm specification and how the channels relate to each other. Can see work in context of candidate journey.
- Demonstrate spotless spelling and grammar. Aware of the need for drafting and proofing and makes space / time / provision for it.
We are fast-paced and no ego, here to get results. As a partner to external clients, and always working in service to your internal customer too, you will:
- Work across a portfolio of clients, providing brand guardianship. Develop a consistent, ongoing understanding of a client’s challenges, strategy and opportunities. You’ll collaborate flexibly with Client Service and regional leadership, and develop strategic and creative solutions that meet those goals. Thorough understanding of client / brand. Can lead projects. Seeks oversight from client lead on brand. Seeks to understand client account and context.
- Develop an understanding of the talent marketplace and build your understanding of what differentiates our clients’ brands from their competitors. Thorough understanding of client / brand. Can lead projects. Seeks oversight from client lead on brand. Seeks to understand client account and context.
- Helps present concepts internally to CDs and Client Service teams and actively participates in client calls and meetings with an eye toward building and strengthening relationships.
Skills and expectations
- Experience in copywriting & communications
- Strong, varied portfolio of work that shows integrated conceptual ability across industries
- Work examples that maximise use of multiple channels including brand, digital expression, social media, film, campaigns
- Self-motivated, team player with good organisational abilities, with the ability to share ideas, and give and receive constructive feedback
- Attention to detail, pride of work, good customer-service mindset
- Able to see work in a commercial context
- Presentation skills
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote and PowerPoint
- The ability to adapt to and learn new ways of working – and a love of digital and software
- Brand development experience
- Understanding of, or desire to learn about, the recruitment marketplace and EVP
- Ideally, a track record of contribution to award wins, new business wins
Please include a link to your portfolio.
Radancy is the global talent technology leader intelligently solving the most critical challenges for employers and delivering results that strengthen their organizations. Our unified platform, augmented by rich data and deep industry expertise, is revolutionizing how employers attract and hire the talent they need.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.