When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll support digital solutions and next-generation products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry/Mid Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 8
- Multi-tasker 9
- Organized 9
- Proactive 8
- Problem-solver 10
- Self-starter 7
- Digitally savvy
- Good listener
- Relationship expertise
- Sense of humor
- Team player
Pay attention to detail and you will not fail.Brandon, Product Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
TMP Worldwide needs a bright, energetic self-starter with excellent problem solving and support skills to deliver accurate and prompt Level 2 technical software support to our suite of online products. TMP’s Technical Support Specialists apply a consultative approach to diagnosing and resolving issues within complex environments.
As a Technical Support Specialist at TMP Worldwide, you will be responsible for aiding in the resolution of escalated Level 2 issues, as well as configuring software to connect to internet application servers. The successful candidate should possess a high level of professionalism and commitment to provide prompt and knowledgeable support to internal and external clients, and requires the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast based, technology environment.
- Work closely with Product Support Specialists in troubleshooting, and resolving escalated product issues with TMP proprietary solutions as well as client software
- Complete vendor configuration and integrations, as required to effectively support software products
- Provide internal training and conduct learning forums as needed
- Facilitate communication between developers and stakeholders to maintain best practices and meet expected timelines for complex or escalated projects
- Assist with software technical documentation
- Monitor corrective actions for adequacy and effectiveness
- Develop product expertise across all areas of the software products and its interaction
- Provide technical consultation to clients and internal teams to aid in determining connectivity solutions best suited for their needs
- Document incident findings to help build our data quality knowledgebase
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and quality assurance testing
- Will manage and facilitate domain and SSL renewal process and serve as on-site SME
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or similar from accredited college or university
- 1-3 years technical support experience, including QA/UAT testing and supporting/troubleshooting software applications
- Analytical thinking skills in relation to customer metrics (understanding implementation and support within product offerings)
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems seeking help when necessary
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and concepts
- Experience in gathering requirements, writing functional and technical specifications
- Experience with structured data formats such as XML and JSON
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
As North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, we are the single source for companies who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best
for our clients. If you’re ready to compete in the global arena, you just might be ready for TMP Worldwide. Let’s
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
About our Location
Atlanta OfficeView Map